Brunel Estate Agents was founded by Harry Taylor, who spent a number of years as a senior estate agent working for a national firm across the South West; before becoming a training advisor and assessor for the City and Guilds accredited estate agency qualifications.
Brunel Estate Agents was founded on the premise of providing a high quality innovative service to all customers, yet still representing value for money. The company strives to exceed expectations at every turn; from something as simple as reliable and regular communication, to leading the way in developing new schemes to end unpleasant practices entrenched within the industry.
- An ICO Registered Data Controller
- A member of The Property Ombudsman Service
- HMRC approved under Estate Agency Supervision
- Fully Insured – Public liability / Professional Indemnity / Employers Liability
- Dedicated to SAFEGUARDING. All staff trained on Safeguarding issues within the industry.
We are a company founded in the twin villages of Cawsand and Kingsand, from which we cover South East Cornwall and Plymouth, with a truly independent, dedicated and personal approach. Call us today for an informal discussion on how we can help with your property choices.
Brunel Estate Agents Ltd trading as Brunel Estate Agents. Registered office: 69 Fore St, Kingsand, Torpoint, Cornwall, PL10 1NA. Registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 10866526